« Penshaw Monument | Main | Lutton Place, Edinburgh »
2nd June 2011 | Pen on paper
Detail of the order around the semicircular entrance of St Anne, Limehouse.
Designed by Nicholas Hawksmoor and consecrated in 1730.
St Anne, Limehouse |
Part of Hawksmoor | Filed under Sacred Architecture
Comments will not appear on this page until they have been approved by the author. Basic html tags allowed:
Copyright © 2000-2010 Thomas Corrie