Kenwood House

Kenwood House

The Garden Front of the central corps de logis and a detail of one of the decorated shallow pilasters at Kenwood House. Sketched on a crisply cold autumnal morning in the middle of cycle around Hampstead Heath.

The house was remodelled by Robert Adam between 1764-1779 for the 1st Earl of Mansfield. Following the Iveagh Bequest it is now maintained by English Heritage

Comments


Post a Comment